Generation Health will be facilitating a RTW Coordination training course on 28 & 29 November which will be held in North Sydney, NSW.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
This course is for people wanting to work as a return to work (RTW) coordinator in NSW or existing RTW coordinators who have not previously completed a SIRA-approved course.
WHY IS THIS COURSE NECESSARY?
Category 1 employers must employ or contract their own trained RTW Coordinator.
Category 1 employer criteria:
• Basic tariff premium exceeds $50,000 OR;
• Self-insured OR;
• Employs more than 20 workers and is insured by a specialised insurer.
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COVER?
• Workplace injury management and workers compensation system.
• Components of an employer’s RTW program.
• The role of the RTW Coordinator.
• Key issues in working with doctors, rehabilitation and treatment providers.
• The role of the insurer.
• Benefits available for injured workers.
• Developing a return to work plan.
• Dispute prevention and resolution.
• Recent changes in workers compensation legislation.
Refer to the link below to access flyer which contains registration details.RTW Coordination Training 28 & 29 November 2018